It’s a rough time of year for you skin and hair. Let us give you some tips on how to keep your hair happy during these frigid temps!
1. don't wash too often - if you have to shower every day, try investing in a co-wash so you don't have to use a shampoo every day. Shampoo is harsher on your hair and strips healthy oils that your hair needs. Our favourite? Try Restore by Kevin Murphy.
2. condition - did you know when using Kevin Murphy conditioners, you are recommended to leave about 70% of the conditioner in your hair? This allows it to act as a treatment as well!
3. Invest in a serum. - young again serum is liquid gold. We've seen it transform fried bleached hair. Use on wet and dry hair, fresh out of the shower to a touch on the ends to complete a styled look!
4. brush your hair. - using a wide tooth comb or a nice brush, comb through your hair. This will naturally disperse your oils to condition your hair. When you don't brush, the oils will build up at your root making it seem like you need to wash again! We carry all sorts of brushes and combs for your picking.
5. Get the occasional trim. - The point of our clean up service is to keep your ends looking fresh. $10 gets you a 15 minute dry trim to help you out with all your split end needs. Book a clean up today!
If you have any questions for your specific hair needs, do not hesitate to call us! 204-414-9023.